Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Atyou Spica

Hallo liebe Copic-Freunde,
Hello dear Copic-friends,

heute möchte ich euch zeigen, wie ihr mit den Atyou Spicas euren Colorationen den letzten Schliff geben könnt.
today, I want to show you how you can give the last tweak to your colorations with Atyou Spicas.

Ich mag Hintergrundpapiere, die etwas glitzern. In diesem Fall ist das Papier von First Edition aus dem Block "Summer Breeze".
I like designpapers with a little bit of bling on it. In this case it is "Summer Breeze" by First Edition.


Der Stempel ist von LOTV und gehört zu meinen absoluten Lieblingen.
The image is from LOTV and one of my alltime favourites.

Da das Papier schon ziemlich stark glitzert, habe ich darauf verzichtet, die Elfenflügel mit Stickles zu beglitzern und habe zu den dezenter glitzernden Atyou Spica gegriffen. Ich habe farblich auf die Coloration abgestimmt Peach, Mint und Clear verwendet. Auf der Nahaufnahme kann man sehen, wie fein die Glitzerpartikel sind:
As the paper is glittering quite strongly I did not want to use Stickles on the wings (what I use very often for wings), but I added some more subtle accents with Atyou Spica matching the colouring. I used Peach, Mint and Clear. You can see the very fine particles on the close-up:
Ich habe das Motiv mit Memento Tuxedo Black auf Perfect Colouring Paper gestempelt und mit folgenden Copic Markern coloriert:
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo BLack onto Perfect Colouring Paper and used these Copic Marker for colouring:
Haar/hair: E57, E59
Haut/skin: E02, E51
Kleidung/clothes:YR000, YR00, YR02
Schuhe/shoes: E08
Blätter, Gras/leaves, gras: G00, G12
Schatten/shadow: W1, B000

Liebe Grüße vom
Kreativmonster

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful also the design.

greetings karin

corryskaart said...

wat een lieve en schattige kaart,erg mooi om naar te kijken!
groetjes van corry

Lydia Boode said...

Beautiful card, The spica's are marvelous, the have such a great shining.
Hugs

Unknown said...

This is very pretty. I usually use stickles. I bought a couple of the spica pens, and I just couldn't see enough of the sparkle. Maybe I just need more colors, or I'm just using them wrong. Thanks for sharing! Hugs! Leah Ann