Followers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

deck the halls


Hello dear Copic fans!
***
Hallo liebe Copic-Freunde!

Today I have a christmas card to share with you - and here you can see that you don't have to own a lot of Copics to color an image in beautifully.
***
Heute habe ich eine Weihnachtskarte, die ich Euch gerne zeigen möchte. Und hier könnt Ihr sehr gut sehen, daß Ihr nicht unbedingt eine große Menge an Copics besitzen müßt, um ein Motiv schön colorieren zu können.

I went with the w-tones for the dress and hair. At the end I added some E77 to the hair to make it look brown.
***
Ich habe W-Töne für das Kleid und auch für die Haare benutzt. Als dunkelste Farbe für die Haare habe ich dann E77 verwendet, um ihnen einen Braunton zu verleihen.

Matching my coloring I also used greens and browns/beige for my papers. I had also planned to make a holly border on my card to go with the image but since it looked kind of weird I decided to go with a pennant border and added some holly leaves here. The saying is by Stampin Up!.
***
Passend zu meiner Coloration habe ich auch für die Papiere Braun- und Grüntöne gewählt. Und eigentlich wollte ich, um eine Verbindung zwischen Karte und Motiv herzustellen, eine Ilex-Girlande über die Karte ziehen. Das sah aber nicht wirklich so aus, wie ich es gerne gehabt hätte, und darum habe ich mich letzendlich für eine Party-Girlande entschieden, die ich dann mit ein paar Ilex-Blättern verziert habe. Der Text ist von Stampin UP!.

And these are the Copics I used to color the image - I have to apologize, the skin tones (E51, E30, E000, E 11 and R20 for the cheeks) are missing on this:
***
Und dies sind die Copics, mit denen ich das Motiv coloriert habe - ich muss mich entschuldigen, die Hautfarben (E 51, E 30, E000, E11 und R20 für die Backen) fehlen leider:


I am wishing all of you a wonderful day!
***
Habt alle einen wunderbaren Tag!

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this card is looking fabulous.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

Oh so beautiful! Love the soft, sweet look. Hugs! Leah Ann

Penni said...

I love the soft colours you've used to colour Tilda, and the layout of your card is great too.

Hugs
Penni
X

Thea said...

Wow, this is amazing!

Hugs
Thea

3dnadia said...

What a loveley card and colouring

Hugs Nadia

Erna said...

And as always a beautiful card and colored great.

Hugs Erna

Lydia Boode said...

I'm agry with Erna, your card and coloring are great.
hugs

Margreet said...

Mooi kaartje en mooie kleuren
groetjes Margreet