Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Our Guest Designer, Brenda


The winner of our first Challenge is Brenda.
So we asked her if she wants to make some cards 
for our blog this month.
***
Die Gewinnerin unserer ersten Challenge ist Brenda.
Darum haben wir sie gefragt, ob sie diesen Monat ein paar Karten für unseren Blog machen möchte.

Brenda, thank you for your wonderful card and welcome 
for this short time in our comunity.
***
Brenda, danke für deine wunderbare Karte und herzlich willkommen 
für eine kurze Zeit in unserer Gruppe.


 Hi everyone,
Today I'm showing you a card i made for this blog. I'm verry honoured to be asked to become a guest designer for the Copic Marker Europe Blog. I hope you like my cards I'm going to show to you in the upcoming weeks.
***
Hallo Ihr alle,
heute zeige ich Euch eine Karte, die ich für diesen Blog gemacht habe. Ich fühle mich sehr geehrt gefragt worden zu sein, ob ich Gastdesigner für Copic Makrer Europe Blog sein möchte. Ich hoffe, Ihr mögt die Karten, die ich Euch in den nächsten Wochen zeigen werde.

For this card I coloured  a Magnolia Tilda image from the newest love collection.
Tilda is carrying magnolia flowers in her hand. Isn't she lovely?
***
Für diese Karte habe ich eine Tilda aus der neusten Love Collection von Magnolia coloriert. 
Tilda trägt Magnolias in ihrem Arm. Ist sie nicht zauberhaft?


I wanted to use colors in the same colourgroup, so my card is in the purple/pink colours.
The paper I used on the background is from Little Yellow Bicycle, a very nice coloured paper with some glitter on it (it’s not easy to see it on the photograph). I thinks these colors are very suitable for a romantic card.
There is also a little red used on this paper. I made the ribbons in the hair red, but not much more red colour because this card has to have a purple/pink look.
***
Ich wollte Farben aus der gleichen Farbgruppe benutzen, darum ist meine Karte in Lila- und Rosatönen gehalten.
Das Papier, das ich im Hintergrund verwendet habe, ist von Little Yellow Bicycle. Es ist Papier in einer tollen Farbe, das mit etwas Glitter überzogen ist. Leider kann man das auf dem Bild nicht gut erkennen. Ich finde, diese Farben sind sehr passend für eine romantische Karte. 
Auf dem Papier ist auch etwas rot verwendet, darum habe ich die Schleifen im Haar rot coloriert, sonst aber kein weiteres Rot mehr verwendet, denn diese Karte muss lila/rosa sein.

I used some swirls from Joy, beautiful dies to work with, and added some rhinestones. I also put on a big flower and a little rose.
***
Ich habe Schnörkel von Joy verwendet, tolle Dies um damit zu arbeiten, und ein paar Glitzersteinchen. Außerdem habe ich eine große Blume und eine kleine Rose auf der Karte benutzt.


The colors I used are:
***
Die Farben, die ich verwendet habe, sind:
 
Dress/Kleid: RV09, RV17, RV55
socks and flowers/Socken und Blumen: R85, R83, R81 and also some RV17 for the highlights/und etwas RV17 für die Highlights
leaves/Blätter: BG99, BG96, BG93
Hair/Haare: E29, E27, E25, E21,
(the E21 is to make the hair a little colour lighter/blond/E21 habe ich verwendet um das Haar etwas heller/blonder wirken zu lassen)
ribbons in hair/Schleifen: R24, R29

Well, thank you for looking, I hope you enjoyed my entry as a guest designer.
Watch this blog because in a short time from now I'm showing more cards and I hope you enjoy the rest of the DT team with their beautiful cards.
***
Nun, danke für's Vorbeischauen, ich hoffe Euch hat mein Beitrag als Gastdesigner gefallen.
Behaltet den Blog im Auge, denn ich werde in Kürze mehr Karten zeigen und ich hoffe, Ihr genießt den Rest des Designteams mit seinen schönen Karten.

Greetings
Grüße 
Brenda

8 comments:

Margreet said...

Wat een super mooi kaartje
En wat een prachtig kleuren.
Groetjes Margreet

Marcelle said...

Hi

i am interested in taking the copic classes, both designer and instructor if possible.
I live in Singapore but I would fly there for sure.
I could not find the email. Please send me details.
marcelle75@gmail.com
Regards

Keren Mostov said...

welcome brenda, nice to have you as a guest desiger.
Your card is lovely, I love the stamp and the colores you used .. now I need to buy some RV's... :(

Mariska said...

Fabulous coloring!!!! Great job as a guest designer!

Hugs,
Mariska

Marian said...

So beautiful, so beautiful and sweet colors!
Marian

Els Wouters said...

Prachtige kaart.

Gea said...

Brenda,
Congrats on your guest-DT-ship!
You've made a beautiful card, Tilda is such a sweetie and the colours are stunning!
Hugs Gea

Helga said...

Really lovely coloring and card. Thank you, Brenda and I am really curious to see your other cards.
Helga