Followers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

"E card" with Magnolias


Hello all! It's Delphine here today with an "E card" with some "old" Magnolias on it! Because our current challenge is Monochrome, I thought I would make a card using E Copics only. If you'd like to enter, you can still enter until the 14th May!
***
Hallo! Hier ist heute wieder Delphine mit einer "E-Karte" mit einigen "alten"  Magnolias darauf. Weil unsere aktuelle Challenge ja "Monochrom" ist, dachte ich mir, ich könnte ja eine Karte machen, auf der ich nur Copic Marker aus der E-Gruppe verwende. Wenn ihr mitmachen möchtet, man kann sich noch bis zum 14. Mai eintragen!


I have used Longing Tilda and Castle Window, and the sentiment, stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa, is by CC Designs. Papers are My Mind's Eye. To colour my image, the first thing I did was to colour the whole wall in my lightest colour E40 and then I coloured each stone, instead of colouring the stones and then having to colour the background. Here is a close-up of my image and all the E Copics I used...
***
Ich habe Longing Tilda und Castle Window verwendet und der Text, den ich mit Memento Rich Cocoa gestempelt habe, ist von CC Designs. Die Papiere sind von  My Mind's Eye. Um das Motiv zu kolorieren habe ich als erstes die ganze Mauer mit der hellsten Farbe E40 koloriert und danach jeden einzelnen Stein, anstatt erst die Steine und dann den Hintergrund zu kolorieren. Hier ist eine Nahaufnahme meines Motivs und der E Copics, die ich verwendet habe:

Skin/Haut: E0000, 000, 00, 11
Hair/Haare: E31, 33, 35, 37
Ribbon and Dress/Band und Kleid: E71, 74, 77, 79 (+ E41, 43 on the lace of the sleeve/auf der Spitze am Ärmel)
Wall/Mauer: E40, 41, 43, 44, 47, 50

That's all from me today! Thank you very much for visiting, have a lovely day!
Das war's von mir für heute! Vielen Dank für den Besuch und habt einen schönen Tag!
Hugs,
Delphine xx

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

This is awesome!!!
hugs Yvonne

Céline said...

oh my it's so gorgeous! love the monochomatic look ! and this coloring... perfect as usual!
bisous
céline

Jane said...

Absolutely fantastic Delphine - I don't know how you find the time to do all this amazing art work my friend, you are an inspiration!!
Hugs
Jane

mapowska said...

Beautiful!

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wow, wuuunderschön!

LG Carola