Followers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Adorable Faces


Hello,
here am I again. Did not post cards the last weeks, therefore I have a special card for you now, with 4 coloured images.

Perhaps you have seen these images called: So Adorable Vintage, there are six of them. The manufacturer is Sugar Nellie.
In the digital images the shadow is already indicated, to make it easy for us to colour them.
The light outlining gives them also a little bit the idea of colouring without lines.


I immediately was falling in love with this type of card, during one my Copic Colouring Classes a student showed it. In this card you can place two or four images, Norma from the blog frommycraftroom has a great tutorial on het blog, look at the tab tutorials and find a lot of nice cards and other ideas.

My friend Annie and I started again with a crafting afternoon, ones a week. The first thing we made were two of these cards.


I have used Pion papers, love the colors of this line. The leaves at the front are made with dies from Noor-design and Cottage Cutz. De nice white flowers are made with one of the five new Noor flower die-sets, they will be released end of Januari. I made an extra hole in the top of flowers leaves. 




All the faces are coloured with my favorite colorcombo for skin: 
E000-00-11-13
The clothing and the flowers are made with the Copic markers from the V-20 group. 


Hair E25-21-50-29


Hair E53-51-50


Hair E44-42-40-47

Hair E44-42-40-47

To colour these faces was a great practice in colouring hair, my favorite part of an image. I hope you enjoyed watching them and I wish you a lot of colouring -fun.

Do you want to learn to color with Copics, the way we show it here, watch the announcements on the country-blogs from Germany, Norway and the Benelux.
Don't wait to long, because I know the classes in Norway are almost filled.
Did you know there is a DT Call for the German-blog?

So, now I want to thank you for coming by. Have a great day.
Diny











10 comments:

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

Oh, this is wonderful Diny!!

Loe all your little faces, and the coloring is awesome.

Hugs, Åsa

Kreativmonster said...

Very beautiful card and masterly colouring as usual!
Big Hugs
Barbara

Bastelmichaela said...

Wow, das sieht so toll aus.
Danke und
Liebe Grüße Michaela

Mojca said...

Oh waw the colours are just perfect and I love the shape of the card. hugs! Mojca

Vicky said...

WOW....this is gorgeous sweetie I love these faces I brought a couple of them myself. Love this design may have to borrow this fab idea. Fantastic colouring as always hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Blankina said...

LOvely colouring and such sweet faces!!

Hugs Blankina

Ann Marie Governale said...

Just beautiful! xxx Ann Marie

Franz♥ said...

They are adorable Diny! What cute little faces!

A big hug, Franz.

Wenda said...

Schitterende kaart weer Diny, leuk met die kinder hoofdjes.

Liefs Wenda

Crafteezee said...

Love this Diny, I don't think we see enough Aperture style cards. Your colouring and choices of images, as always stunning.
Hugs Tracy x