Followers

Monday, May 20, 2013

Birthday Party



Hello copic fans,

Today it is my turn to show you a card and I made a card with a digi stamp from Kenny K. It is a male card so there are no flowers or any embellishments ( Men don't like that I think ).


 

The images from Kenny K are great to make cards for Men. 


Colors I used :

Skin : E11 - E00 - E000 - E0000
Hair : E37 - YR24 - Y26 - Y15 - Y21 - E50
Blue : C7 - C5 - B29 - B23 - B21
Yellow : YR27 - YR24 - YR23 - YR21 - YR20
Rope : E49 - E47 - E44 - E43 - E42

I hope I did inspire you with my card and I wish you a nice and sunny day. 


Hugs Wenda

7 comments:

Gea said...

Stunning card Wenda!
Hugs Gea

Yvonne said...

Wow, this is awesome!
hugs Yvonne

Mojca said...

Waw so sexy! love the gorgeous colours! Hugs! Mojca

Sandra H said...

Beautiful and so beautifully coloured too x

Ellen Taylor said...

Wow!! Stunning coloring!

Kjersti said...

Love the card Wenda, fabulous coloring!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful!