Followers

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Happy Summer


Goodmorning dear readers,

I'm a little bit late this morning because I had to finish my blogpost. I enjoy the sunshine in our garden the last past day's. So I didn't prepare my post in advance.
Before I go to my card I want to wish you a very good Holliday, please stay in good held and safety.
Bud most off all have a good time.
 


Today I have made a card for you with an image from The Paper Shelter.
And I have use the papers from a paperpad from My Minds Eye "Life of the Party".

She is coloured with Copic Markers
Skin: E13 E11 E01 R20
Hair: E59 E27 E25 YR21
Clothes: BG70 BG72 BG75 BG78
Towel: YR00 YR01 YR02 YR07


I didn't forget the inside of the card. 
So I hope you have a lot of summer inspiration
Enjoy your holliday, See you next month

and ofcourse thank you for leaving you comment



Follow Me on Pinterest




3 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh it's beautiful! Love the gorgeous colours. hugs! Mojca

Linda . J said...

This is just gorgeous Lyndia, love the colours and your design is beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Franz♥ said...

Fab card and wonderful colouring Lydia!

Hugs, Franz