Followers

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Some Hula Girl Card

Hello Copic-Friends!

Here is Diana (DeeDee) to show you a new inspiration with Copic Markers.
For my card, which I show you today, I have used a digi stamp of Make it Crafty. The Beautie is called 'Hula Girl'. When I saw this girl, I fell in love with her!

The designpaper is from the Vintage Summer Collection of MajaDesign. And I also added again a lots of Fran-Tagé Embossing Enamel.

♥ ♥ ♥


 ♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


Copics:
Skin: E13-E11-E00-E000-E0000-R20
Hair: C9-C7-C5-C3-C1
Eyes: E25-E33
Hula skirt: YG93-YG91-G82
Flowers: RV99-RV95-RV93-RV91-BG72-BG70
Background: W5-W3-W2-W0-W00-RV91-BG72

♥ ♥ ♥

12 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

Isn't she gorgeous! Beautifully coloured and embellished. I have only recently found make it crafty but I am hooked.

Keren Mostov said...

Dee Dee, she is charming!
hugs
keren

Barbara GR said...

Dee Dee this is just gorgeous!!!!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Diny Sprakel said...

DeeDee how cute. So nive her hair
greetings Diny

Unknown said...

Wow, what a beauty!

Marian said...

Ziet er weer super uit
Groetjes

Unknown said...

dire che è stupenda è poco :)
Ivana

Sandra H said...

Oh so beautiful is your card and image x

jean said...

Beautiful card

Franz♥ said...

Wow DeeDee! Fab card and design, your colouring of this lovely Mic image is just stunning!
Love it♥

Hugs, Franz.

Juanita said...

Really beautyfull!!!
Hugs Juanita

M DelValle said...

I am always amazed at your skills! So pretty!