Followers

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Coloring an digital image without lines


Goodmorning dear Friends

Today I have a video for you. How to color an digital image without lines.
In this video I will show you how you can change the black lines of a digital image
in photoshop, I think that you can also do this with other software.



The digital image is from the Paper Shelter and the papers are from LOTV.
For the background I use PanPastel Metallic, they gave the pic such a beautiful shiny look.
You can blend the silver Metallic with any other color PanPastel so you have a lot of shiny colors.

Over to the video






The swirls on the label are also PanPastel Metallic colors


I colored the image with Copic Markers

Lion: E31 E33 E35 E37
Skin: E000 E00 E02 E11 R20
Hair: T9 T7 T5 T3 T1
Clothes: E18 E07 E29
Bone: E40 E43 E44

I hope that I have inspire you, thank you for leaving your message


3 comments:

Malika said...

The colouring is uper fantastic. I will try it


malika

Franz♥ said...

Too lovely Lydia! Fab image and fantastic colouring :)

Hugs, Franz.

Unknown said...

Thanks for this tutorial! Really handy!