Followers

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Thank you Tag

Hello everyone, I'm Sandra and now it's my turn for a project for CME.
I'm really happy to share with you this new project for me because it is a new challenge.
In fact, for the first time, I colored a stamp of Hannah Lynn and I must admit that I really like. This stamp is called "showtime" and I admit that it was love at first sight.
It reminded me of the holidays in fact last year I spent in India, where elephants are paintings and "dressed" with typical very strong and vivid colors.
I decided right away that my character I would have colored using my colored memories.
To give the right ambience to the coloring, I made a tag with mixed-media mixing thechniques with Distress Ink, Dylusion Spry, Washi Tape, gesso, Tim Holtz and Dyan Reavley stamps.
The final result I really like very much , and I already have in mind to achieve other colors of these stamps to enlarge my collection of tags with bright and cheerful colors.
I hope you enjoyed my project, I thank you for following me.

Copic used:
Skin: E000-00-01-21-93-95 RV 02-13
Hair: V20-21-25-27 Bg 53-57-45
Elephant. W 5-3-1-0-00 E 30-31-33
Fangs: YR 23 E30-33
Coat: RR 02-13-17
Decorations: Y11-18 BG 53-57 RV 02-13



Vi aspetto gradite ospiti sulla mia pagina FB

No comments: