Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hello Friend Card

Hi Everyone Sarit is here.
Today I want to share with you a card I made for a friend.

usually when I print a digi stamp i use the copic paper as my background
This time i wanted to cut the image and add it to my card 

I used one of my favorite digi stamp, Angel among Us from Mo Manning.
 its an easy image to trace with scissors. 


One of the "advantages" when you cut out a colored image is that if you by accident color outside the line. like the hair for example its o.k. 

don't be upset if things like that happened.

You still can use the image for a card. 
just  cut around the image and add it to a card.

(this time I colored inside the line..... I did)

This time I wanted to try a new hair color combo


Love the look of using the YR family as a base with the E family

The sentiment made by computer.

Color Used:
Hair: YR27, E35, E37, E39, E29
Body: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Eyes: YG61
Shirt: R24, R27, R29, R59
Pants: B91, B93, B95, B97
Shoes: YG93, YG97, N0, N1, N3, N4

Hope you liked the card 

wish you a beautiful day!
hugs, Sarit





2 comments:

Becky said...

Awesome card and gorgeous coloring.

Cicci said...

So beutiful 😄 stunning coloring