Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2016

No Coloring card - Copic Re-inker with hand Sanitizer

Hello everyone.

So happy to be here today and to share with you a tutorial using Copic Re-inker & hand sanitizer.
I enjoy this technique very much, hope you will like it too So let’s get started….

Materials needed:
Craft sheet
Glossy cardstock (I used Ranger)
Copic re-inker: B000, B02, B05, B97, YG03, YG23
Hand sanitizer that include alcohol in it (I used one with 70% alcohol)
2 Stamps: one for the background and one that will be embossed
Versamark
Gold embossing powder – STAMP-n-STUFF
Embossing heat gun

1.     On the glossy cardstock I drop a few drops from each colour, its beautiful to see how the colours spread. I play with it until I am pleased with the final look. Let it dry.

2.  pour a small amount of the hand sanitizer on the craft sheet, with my finger I spread it to a thin layer. The hand sanitizer will be my “ink”.




For the background I used a swirl stamp from Inkadinkado. I dab the stamp in the hand sanitizer and stamp it on the card. Don’t lift your hand quickly. Let the alcohol in the hand sanitizer work. Let it dry. 





If you want another layer you can do it. I made another layer this time I put a tiny amount of hand sanitizer for more detailed look.
Tip: it’s important to let it dry in between layers of stamping.
After finishing stamping let dry completely.

3.   This is how it looks after stamping 2 layers with the hand sanitizer.



4.   For my main image I used Persian Motifs set stamps from ALTENEW. I stamped with Versamark ink, spread Gold Tinsel embossing powder and heated it with an embossing gun. 



5. Now its time to assemble the card, and here is the final card.







6. Hope I gave you new ideas to play with this technique.

Until next time.
Hugs,




2 comments:

ike said...

OMGoodness - that is divine !!! Thank you very much for showing me :-)

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

CaroleAnn said...

What a great idea - will have to try this - thank you so much for sharing!!